JOINING US IS FREE AND EASY:
1. Arrive at the Pub on Pearl on Mondays from 6-6:30
2. Sign in with Aden (7 foot dude.)
3. Group pic and run start at 6:30 sharp!
4. Follow the route around Wash Park
5. Finish at the Pub on Pearl
6. Free food for all runners after the run!
7. Drink 2 for 1 Bud Light* all night with runner hand stamp!
8. Enter to win a 5pack of classes at Pearl Street Fitness
At 6:30, we will leave from the corner and follow the route on the map. New runners will be provided with maps.
BE COURTEOUS OF OUR NEIGHBORS
Runners are encouraged to ride their bikes or run to The Pub on Pearl on Mondays. If you must drive, please DO NOT park in the Whole Foods parking lot or directly in front of residential homes. While on the run, please stay on the sidewalk or street. Do not cut any corners across any residential grass.
ALL RUNNERS MUST REGISTER FOR THE 2018 SEASON
We are starting a fresh new database to count runs for this season. Every runner will need to fill out the ONE-TIME registration on the ipad… even if you have run with us in past seasons.
Each week a neighborhood restaurant will be feeding all runners with a variety of healthy options changing from week to week.
The Pub on Pearl is kind enough to give all of our runners 2 for 1 domestic beers every week. Bring your ID if you’d like to drink.
Every week, Pearl Street Fitness will be offering a FREE 5 PACK give-away after the end of your run.
Learn how these strength and conditioning classes will make you a better runner. All Pub Runners get a Free First Week!
There is none! We just love our neighborhood!
Contact Aden here